Sep 21 2008

Profile Image of admin

It warms my heart & Bible

Posted at 12:25 am under Uncategorized

I wanted to thank everyone for all the support since my last post, things have been quite busy here so I haven’t had much free time. But it really makes me feel like I am winning seeing as there have been over 6000 comments since my last post.

I appreciate all the people that took the times to read and understand my beliefs behind this website. You all make it worth while. Just so you all know I do read all the comments, and those of you still yelling at me make me give praise to God that you continue to prove my points and show how wrong this all is. Thank you.

I will continue to pray for you all.
~A dmin

573 responses so far

573 Responses to “It warms my heart & Bible”

1. Toastupyourarseon 19 Sep 2010 at 9:43 pm 1

Hey admin, do you like tooth paste? My favorite flavor is carrot!

2. sarasmanon 21 Sep 2010 at 5:27 pm 2

THIS IS A NAZIS WEBSITE, THIS PAGE DON’T SUPPORT GAYS, SCIENCE, ETC
    LIVE SPORE!
    LIVE NEWTON!
    FUCK THE PAPA AND THE RELIGION! LIVE THE NUMBERS!
    PEOPLE LIKE THE AUTOR OF THIS SITE, SHOULD BE DIED. If i could, i would kill ALL DERECHIST, RELIGION, PAPA, AND OTHER FUCKIN PEOPLE

LIVE THE ANARCHY-REPUBLIC!
    PAPA = PEDO

3. Hanson 23 Sep 2010 at 8:43 pm 3

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!??!?!?!?? THIS SITE IS A F*CKING JOKE??!!?!?!?!? Man, you sure got me… I posted this
    “Fundamentalists are the people who spark 90% of the world conflict. You Christian fundamentalists are just as bad as those Islamic ones. Is prosecuting a computer game SO important that you violate your own belief system? What is so f*cking bad about teaching kids about evolution? If you don’t think that evolution happens, then why weren’t humans around when the dinosaurs were? The Bible isn’t meant to be interpreted literally, it is full of symbolisms. You and your ilk is what is wrong with the world. You are contradicting Jesus’ teachings. He taught tolerance and love. All you are doing, is spitting forth hatred and intolerance. This is not what he wanted. You have to understand that I am not denouncing the existence of God, I believe in him, but I also have a mind of my own, I am smart enough to realize that the writings of the Bible are not to be taken literally. Before you keep bashing the best computer game ever, think: In prosecuting EA, I am contradicting my own belief system.” I just wasted 15 minutes arguing with a joke… Good one!

4. Jocelyn Compocon 21 Oct 2010 at 2:28 am 4

Whew!!It really takes time for me to read all of these comments.
    Some are funny that really hate the admin or the posts and some really believe in him.
    Some has points and some just want to say nothing but *****.
    All I can say, whatever we had in mind just keep to yourself. We cannot blame the admin if he is anti spore> Maybe Spore is just a game but if it brings violence to our youngsters and would affect once faith, I’m against it.
    P.S.
    Those who were Antichrist, let them be. All of us do not know where we are going when life ends. All I know good deeds have good karmas.

5. Spore Is Epikon 22 Oct 2010 at 1:18 pm 5

This site is made by a retard asshole with a dumbass mind that thinks Spore shall go IRL. YOU FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE INFLUENCED THIS EPIC GAME JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE FUCKING “RELIGIOUS” NEEDS ALSO SPORE ISNT BASED ON OUR UNIVERSE MABY ITS A PARRALEL UNIVERSE YOU RETARDED GOATSE! SO ILL SPEND MY LIFE HACKING THIS FUCKING FUCK SITE THEN DELETING ALL ITS POSTS AND SAYING ITS A JOKE AND THE CREATOR SUCK MY DICK CAUSE HES GAYER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER AND HE HAS TO DIE TORTURED IN HIS MOMMAS ASSHOLE

6. Sergiuon 30 Oct 2010 at 3:23 pm 6

Let’s hope it warms your dick until it explodes and starts a nuclear war.

7. Grapeon 06 Nov 2010 at 12:38 pm 7

So people are STILL freaking out? two years later?

God I love this site. It is nothing but pure genius.

Perhaps bolding the lyrics in that post would help people notice them? (Though I doubt it)

But hey, idiotic ranting is sure entertaining eh?

8. Mr.J0K3Ron 19 Nov 2010 at 4:31 pm 8

You’re getting a lot of posts, so you’re winning!? Do you even read the posts, half of them attack you as a blasphemer of science & known fact. There’s a big difference between Fact & Faith you’re just not quite getting. Fact is that which is accepted because of strong evidence. Faith is accepted because of strong emotions. I could care less what you believe, feel, or have faith in. Doesn’t matter how strongly you feel it, it’s still wrong.

9. SeriousCommenteron 02 Dec 2010 at 11:13 pm 9

Wow just stumbled across that site
    congratulations to the site admin, you won the game.. last post at 2008 and people are still leaving raged hate comments.
    This is either a really successful troll and the admin did a great job or its a propaganda page by someone who don’t even knows about the game he fights against.
    I mean there are tons of false information’s about the game at this page so if this is really meant to be serious, the creator tries to force his believes to every visitor, by lying them about the game itself. If the creationism movement really needs to lie people to convince them into their believes, they can’t be trusted at all.
    Thanks for reading.

10. ROFLon 16 Dec 2010 at 2:42 pm 10

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, your beliefs are threatend by a video game? You know, where the creator make IMAGINARY stories and IMAGINARY stuff. You are now clearly living in LaLa Land.

Creationism and religion doesn’t focus on reality, it focuses on whose fairytale is better. If it had a one mere good arguement, someone would actually take it seriously.
    But when people like you are offended by a video game…no wonder many people just laugh back.

11. kurton 21 Feb 2011 at 6:15 pm 11

fuck you are very very stupif

12. Cerxion 25 Feb 2011 at 4:21 pm 12

Well played, admins. Two and a half years later, and people are still coming and raging.

Protip: CHECK THE ABOUT PAGE.

13. You are a loseron 23 Mar 2011 at 1:27 am 13

You’re a fool, I tell you some stuff
    God does not exist !!!!!!!!!!! will be clear to all, if you believe in God is like believing in Santa Claus and he’s just more real than the god stupid
    Chear if there is god, man, Spore is just a game how can you be so stupid?
    And do you ever say something stupid, you say that none of EA employees do not riot, imagine if a fool and jump leads to his boss and says his most successful inghida their game just because it’s not religious, you think And listen, you have no right to judge people
    And I challenge you to a demonstration, if “god” even exists is that I will punish them for comment ista, to show you that there is no god, every day will leave a bad comment about god, to see that nothing is happening nothing, and if you do not post it means that I’m dead.
    How about that? meanings?

14. jmhon 24 Mar 2011 at 9:30 pm 14

its like
    the rick that keeps on rolling
    the gift that keeps on never gonna giving

wtf doesnt the “please understand my beliefs” article work on my browser? too many comments maybe?

15. Anonymouson 27 Mar 2011 at 5:13 am 15

Magnets, how do they work?

16. ???on 17 Apr 2011 at 5:21 pm 16

i discover something this post will no exist if you arent religious. i am religious but not at all because, why we are created in the image of god and not a dolphin(example)?

17. Dumbasson 31 May 2011 at 9:35 am 17

Holy fuck 3 years later and people still think this is real

18. Adminon 08 Jun 2011 at 7:36 am 18

I will be praying for you all as I fap off over the bible.

19. Mindless sheepon 10 Jun 2011 at 7:26 pm 19

I want your words to comfort my bottom

20. Praashon 14 Jun 2011 at 10:24 am 20

Spore does teach children the evolutionary theory. But seriously, what’s wrong with that?
    Charles Darwin’s evolutionary theory has become one of the most important theories that help people to understand this universe. What’s the chance that every single creature in this world has been like they were in the very beginning? Zero.

Think of a disease that children may inherit from their family. Most of the families on this planet do not carry any lethal diseases. Why? Because some of the children of the disease-carrying families get infected by the disease and die, while the healthier families stay alive and are able to continue their family. This is what you already called “the survival of the fittest” which Spore teaches in some way.
    As you know, every child is different. They look different, they act different. You have said that God made us, instead that we have evolved from monkeys.
    Lets say that humans have always been the same. If that was true, EVERYONE WOULD LOOK THE SAME AND ACT THE SAME. But we do not. Christianity can’t explain that by explaining “God created us as his own reflection”. Because everyone is different, means that some are stronger than others and some are weaker than others. In nature, THE STRONGEST ONES SURVIVE, because they can kill the weaker ones. While the weaker ones die, the stronger ones breed, and the result is that the average strength of the strong individual’s children is higher than other individuals’ children. As more generations pass by, eventually the strongest individuals form a whole different specie from the original creature. This is what Darwin explained in his theory. THAT IS WHAT SPORE TEACHES TO CHILDREN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SPREADING THE TRUTH? And I mean the big TRUTH, not the “truth” that Holy Bible says, or should I say, what some ancient people say about their beliefs.

21. Minnie the moocheron 19 Jun 2011 at 4:22 am 21

u fuckin’ hooker! stupid christian cocksucker! whatta fuck is this???!!!!1ADIN1 you can suck my dick because your site is shit! what a stupid idea to create a site against game!11 you will lick my pizda in hell!!1111

22. dorzuon 23 Aug 2011 at 8:23 pm 22

A creature from the bible

23. Raptroson 04 Sep 2011 at 6:32 pm 23

This has got to be the most pathetic example of religion among our sociaty, seriously have you ever been outside your house for more then 5 mins? You seem to watch National Geographic to look at “God’s Creations” and you just cannot see that there is no such thing as perfection same way people learn new things as they grow and pass through their lives.
    If you paid any attention to such documentaries you’d see how violent and unpredictable the world is and how it was constantly changing and every living being was forced to adapt and to adapt it meant to evolve, those that could not keep up with these changes were left behind and eventually died, Humans cheated their way to the top because their structure barely evolved we are not faster or as agile as cheetah instead we created tools that simplified our work our physical evolution decelerated because we no longer focused on it our tools continued to evolve while ours stagnated and those tools allowed us to bypass our own evolution.

So it wasn’t needed for our survival however other creatures chose not to follow the same path we did because their natural built was enough to support them, and they instinctively knew evolution would aid them in adapting to whatever changes would come.

And i’m putting this in terms you understand just like i do not believe in religion i do not accept scientific explanations because it depersonofies something for the simple fact that he is not human shaped.

Either way All you religious people PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK AT PLANET EARTH FOR ONCE AND NOT YOUR GOD AND ASK YOURSELVES IF EARTH SUPPORTS NON EVOLVING BEINGS OR NOT… Humans invented God, there were creatures in this world way before humans came along and they never needed to pray for anything they lived they conquered their survived on their own strenght and sweat, while you humanoid weaklings ACTUALLY ASK GOD FOR HELP EVEN TO TIE YOUR OWN SHOE LASSES… Just look at how pathetic you people are. Non of you chirstians could stand on your own because you’re all too afraid to cut the strings that bond you to your God, why? Are you afraid that you will feel lost if you do so?
    As long as my body and spirit are still active i will never ask god for help, and i’d commit suicide much faster then coward for his Aid something you religious people are pros at doin and apparently feel proud of your own weakness…

This is turning into a personal attack against religious people and it is an attack because in real life out there in the jungle the strong survive and the weak dies, and there’s no place for sorrow, you watch your infant be killed by lions you move on or you die along with it. that’s how it’s been for years, and you have a lot to learn from these creatures. The wild life shouldn’t be bothered by the delusions of one race that doesn’t know it’s place.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS