Sep 08 2008

Profile Image of admin

Spore is NOT for everyone.

Posted at 7:02 pm under Uncategorized

Yesterday I found out about a new game called Spore when my son asked me to buy it for him.  It looked innocent enough at first and has “E for Everyone” ESRB rating.  But don’t be mislead, apparently “everyone” means everyone they want to teach evolution to.

This entire game is propaganda aimed directly at our children to teach them evolution instead of creationism, or “intelligent design” if you go for stupid PC terms.

The object of the game is to evolve from a “spore” into demon-like intelligent space creatures that violently take over the galaxy.  Such as this one below.

I decided that Electronic Arts needs to hear from concerned people such as myself that this sort of game is not acceptable, and created this blog to find support and share information and progress with anyone who feels the same as I do.

672 responses so far

672 Responses to “Spore is NOT for everyone.”

1. pepaon 17 Oct 2010 at 2:16 pm 1

am czech republic.spore is very good 10/10!!!!!god is retarded -10/10!!!!!!!!!§

2. Jesus Castellano (Spain)on 11 Dec 2010 at 1:48 pm 2

joder no tenies nada mejor ke hacer ke meteros con spore meteos con vuesros putos asuntos biblicos protesanes de la gran %%% tocahuevos de mierda ni si quiera sabeis hablar bien español no sabies relacionar palabras so idiotas y estamos en el siglo 21 no en el 15 para abajo y como podeis creer ke lo ke se supone ke creo dios solio cagado del suelo buff os odio. Viva españa.

3. Niraon 12 Dec 2010 at 2:58 am 3

You poor pathetic shit… The monsters themselves ain’t real, don’t that makes you(r child) thinks that evolution ain’t real too?

Where do you live anyways, in a cave?

I’m not going to bash God. I’m a religious person, anyways. And the others, don’t bash God and religion too. They are innocent. The one who is crazy is the ass-minded ape that made this site.

4. Stick Ninjaon 12 Dec 2010 at 9:06 pm 4

Hey dude I’m only 11 yrs. old and I know you’re wrong. see everyone knows that evolution is fake i agree but adaptation isn’t and they say creatures evolve by them selves well guess what I think that maxis proved a good point your creature needs a human to evolve them they don’t do it themselves.

5. alonon 15 Dec 2010 at 11:42 am 5

Best website ever XD
    “Anti Spore
    Resisting EA’s War on Creationism”

Must be a joke, I’m dying out of laugh in here XD

6. blablablaon 28 Dec 2010 at 1:27 pm 6

blah blah bblah
    SPORE IS COOL!

7. Spore_Best_Gameon 31 Dec 2010 at 12:34 am 7

Admin ur a friggin idiot I play this game with my mom and dad every day and everybody i know that has played it they dont seem to see anything wrong

8. Anonymouson 03 Jan 2011 at 4:26 pm 8

I believe in the same faiths you believe in Admin. I play Spore just for fun. I do believe that Alien Civilisations are possible. I still do believe God created the earth in His image. I know that you want to spread your beliefs, but games are meant to be fun, they aren’t really meant to brainwash people. Believing in something is OK. But forcing people to believe in it is not OK. By doing whatt you’re doing on this website, you’re becoming almost exactly like what you stand against. I have no intention to insult you, but I suggest that you leave us be and let whoever believe in whatever. Who cares what they believe in? What only matters to you is what you believe in.

9. concerned dudeon 04 Jan 2011 at 1:00 pm 9

hey im christian and all but seriously I LOVE SPORE! and ur nuts if u can just diregard it as a terrible game… so i think ur a retard and YOUR the one killing kids child hoods and ”god” doesnt take that lightly so go to heck 🙂

10. Anonymouson 08 Jan 2011 at 5:43 pm 10

LOLOLOLOLOLOL STUPID BIBLE HUMPER ITS JUST A GAME!

11. Jadeon 10 Jan 2011 at 2:23 pm 11

if you don’t like your kid playing this, don’t let him, but PLEASE don’t make stupid idiotic bloggs like this, spore is a game where you make your own race, you don’t have to violently take over galaxys. you can discuss with the owners of the planet and they might give it to you or incase not, you can buy it. whats the big deal?!

12. asdaon 25 Jan 2011 at 12:29 pm 12

fuck you

13. Shannonon 27 Mar 2011 at 7:20 pm 13

I’m sorry but I have to disagree with you completely on your theory that spore is promoting evolution. Spore is a simple fun game for children to have fun on and use their imaginations to create creatures. Yes, some users may take advantage of that, and create inappropriate things, but I DO NOT believe spore is delibrately PROMOTING evolution. So what? The game involves evolution. I don’t think that gives you the right to accuse them of the things people may do in real life. I think you may be over-reacting a bit about this.

14. monkon 12 Apr 2011 at 12:43 pm 14

look im buddist and I belive in peace and humanity for all I have gone to temple every day for the last 5 years and I play spore but even I have gotten tried of the parden my french god damm bible thumpers who belive that to spred their belifs they have to go dor to door compalin and piss people off just to belive in their own god Im not picking at any particlar religin but the one who have uncreative names for there god are the biggest douce bags and as for taking your childs creativty away you are the worst parent ever by far all your doing is raising somthing with no soul you mother fucking bitch

15. hummmmon 17 Apr 2011 at 10:52 am 15

You all do know its just a game get over it…

16. ???on 17 Apr 2011 at 4:55 pm 16

if you think, what the humans wants? we want to expand our terrtorie, that means to buy contries. in the future the hole Earth wil be 1 country or will be extinct. so think now we are thinking on life on mars, then we will think on expandind on mars then in expanding to another solar sistem. think in that

17. bobon 24 May 2011 at 9:07 pm 17

I’m christian for Gods sake and this is retarded. Its a friggen game! Its not going to poison someone! Now go fuck off you fag

18. Comprehensiveon 28 May 2011 at 11:30 pm 18

As a christian, I can still say this “admin” is a complete disgrace to the religion. It’s idiots like him who set up terrible stereotypes and make everyone who believes look like an idiot. Evolution is something I completely accept as well. Is it not possible that god used evolution as a method of creating everything? That being said, evolution is still only a theory, but a bloody good one. There isn’t sufficient evidence to ‘prove’ it, but it’s good nonetheless.

19. matthew goodallon 15 Jun 2011 at 11:53 am 19

just found this site a few years after all the hype and can i say. your arguement doesnt sway.

So if this game should have an age rating because of evolution then shouldn’t the bible or is this just another one sided argument of the lord our god.
    and as for violence do i need to mention the billions of people died in the past all for religion. You gotta think, a game that lets you make your own creature which turn into little people to do whatever you want them to, or a book that promotes violence bigotry hate and stupid people like you.

After all the world is only 4000 years old and all those stars were painted on the sky just for us to have something to look at in the night

20. I'm such a rude guyon 29 Jun 2011 at 2:01 pm 20

IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING TEACHING EVOLUTION AS CHRISTIANITY, and they aren’t teaching evolution they are making a nice game! You know how pissed of I gone when I red this blog? Almost as pissed of as a extreme christian! WAKE UP! YOU CAN STILL BE CHRISTIAN BUT JUST DON’T DO THIS. I gonna contact world wide web and tell you off! I am mostly a very calm person, but you made my fucking pissed off! Accept other people! That’s what a normal christian would say but you, OH. I’m no christian, (i come from sweden we are not very religous here, and people don’t kill eachother for that) but I know a lot of people that is. They accept the world, they study evolution even thought they might not believe in it. I hate you. You and every one like you on earth. You don’t got any proof that god exist, keep it for yourself and I’ll keep this unuseful messages away! AND EVEN THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE LIKE 100.000 PEOPLE HATING SPORE, A LOT MORE WOULD NOT AGREE. THEY MIGHT NOT PLAY SPORE, BUT THEY THING YOU ARE… I CANNOT DESCRIBE SUCK AS STUPIDNESS. WHEN I’M DEAD. YOU DEAD. I WANT YOU TO TELL ME IN HEAVEN, “I TOLD YOU.” WHY DO GOD LET INNOCENT CHILDREN DIE? CAUSE HE DOESNT EXIST!

21. Pigon 29 Jun 2011 at 2:12 pm 21

One idiot of 10000000000000000000000000000000000000 persons. You are one of them. Have a nice day madda facka

22. Anonymouson 12 Jul 2011 at 2:27 am 22

I’m not trying to insult your religion, but this is just plain childish. The game is based on evolution, but in it you are practically God. And who says both creationism and evolution are correct? Who says God didn’t make the tiny microbes that might have become us? Blamming either is plain immature, especially in a game.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS